Wednesday 28 March 2012

Fruit tart

Dear all,

A few weeks ago I made a simple fruit tart to bring to a friend's house. It had a basic shortbread type base and I made an orange rind custard to go in it. Because I had to travel with the cake I brought the fruit seperately and a little helper put the finished touches to the cake!



Here is my little helper arranging the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and thingy berries (forgot what they're called) on the cake!! That fruit sure is delicious!



And here is the finished product. Boy does that look good! Almost looks healthy...



I had some pastry and fruit leftover so I made individual tartlets to take to work with me. Pretty cute right? (and in the background the pastry base for the big cake which I messed up haha!).

xoxo Jennifer

0 comments: