Saturday 7 August 2010

dee-licious choc chip (chunk!) cookies

The other day I needed to fix up a quick desert, and except for the 5 minute microwave cake I don't know anything quicker than a batch of cookies. So that's exactly what I made, with thanks to Martha Day for the best cookie recipe I've tried so far.

So the recipe was for chocolate chip cookies, but due to a lack of chocolate chips, I cut up a bar of chocolate, into nice big chunks (taste better!). Next I added some chopped up walnuts to the better as well.



When all mixed and done, I dollopped the cookie mix onto a baking tray. I could have used 2 trays to space them out better and not have it turn into one big cookie, but I like it this way! And they really didn't stick together that much anyway.



The result? Yummy slightly chewy (the way I like them!) chocolate chunk/walnut cookies.



xoxo Jennifer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks absolutely delicious!!!!! <3

Pat