Saturday 31 July 2010

Cranberry cravings

It's a rainy Saturday afternoon, perfect for baking I say! Today I decided to try crumble topping muffins (in memory of the de-licious muffins Mariko once made). So here they are, apple/cranberry muffins with crumble topping. Enjoy!



First up, here's a quick overview of some of the ingredients I use :P





Chop the apples, mix the ingredients... on my merry way! And then make some crumble to pour over the top. Besides butter, flour, sugar and cinnamon, I also added some muesli to give the crumble some extra crunch. Voila, they're ready to go in the oven.



After 20 minutes of anticipation, they are out of the oven! And they do look good, if I may say so myself ^^



Too bad there's no one around to enjoy them ;) More for me I say!

xoxo Jennifer

2 comments:

Sebas said...

Send them to Tilburg!

Jennemeiske said...

if you hadn't cancelled on me this weekend you might've had some! :P