Sunday 22 September 2013

Re-launch


Dear all,

I'm back! Had to write a thesis and go on work-related trips to Japan and stuff. Occupational hazard! But to get things back on track, some things I've worked on recently:

First up, an apricot and cinnamon cake with a cream cheese/cinnamon topping. So I had a little accident with the cinnamon on top and due to lack of pictures you will have to take my word for it that there are apricots inside. Interesting point to this cake was it was made with olive oil. Very tasty (though couldn't tell it was olive oil...)

Next up Roxy's birthday cake! This was a baked lemon cheesecake with a plum and bramble topping. Again, you'll have to take my word on the contents, suffice to say it tasted fantastic!


 Next week: more birthday cake!

xoxo Jennifer

0 comments: