Wednesday 2 February 2011

Ginger Chili cookies

Dear all,

Just a quick update this week, but an AWESOME one at that! My colleague mentioned these biscuits she loves from Fortnum and Mason, well, that sounded like a challenge to me! So here's my version of Ginger Chili biscuits/cookies:


Unlike several recipes I found I used some fresh ingredients as well as dry ones. So I used some freshly chopped up ginger and an actual red chili pepper. I added fresh as well as dried ginger to the dough which got a bit of a kick thanks to some cayenne pepper. Decoration consisted of some more ginger and chopped up chili pepper.


Here's the result!! I've made these several times now (they're very popular!) and I added more ginger + chili on top on the later versions, but theses are cute as they are too.



Yum yum!

xoxo Jennifer

2 comments:

JeniferRenifer74 said...

Where's the recipe?
:o(
Fancied making them, but there's no recipe!!

JeniferRenifer74 said...

Where's the recipe?
:o(
Fancied making them, but there's no recipe!!