Tuesday 6 July 2010

cake cake cake

Dear all,

Another cake update! I've got 2 cakes for you today: the gorgeous carrot cake I made for a Korean drama night at my place, and my brother's birthday. Ready, steady, go!

Carrot Cake



Sebastian's birthday cake
I decided to make a chocolate cake, as it is his favourite, and use my new square cake tin while I was at it! I shaved off a little off the top to make it more even before putting on the icing:


So my brother asked for a cake with orange icing for when Holland beats Brazil in the World Cup. Of course, I had no faith in our team so did not think I would have to actually make it, but we kicked some Brazilian ass, and so an orange cake it was! For my brother's wish, is my command!











The Happy recipient: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG LITTLE BROTHER!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ORANGE CAKES OMGGGGG I'm crying a little for all the happy this gives me TT v TT