Saturday 24 July 2010

New baking tin try out 1

Hello again!

After a visit to my Grandma in England I have returned with some brand new baking tins, yay yay~! She gave me two wonderful baking tins for my birthday (and lots of other lovely baking goods!!) and a quick trip into town led to the purchase of three more!! Two tins are technically my mum's and while in England we tried those out:

First up, a new individual brownie tin!

omnomnom look at that chocolatey-goodness...


And the beautiful result!


Another lovely cake tin is one especially for Lemon Drizzle Cake (though of course anything is possible :) )

This is the tin....









And this is the result!


The third baking tin we bought in town is perfect for this summer heat, for it combines cake with ice cream. Better yet, they are cake ice creams. Not ice cream cakes, nooo cake ice creams! Check out these awesome ice cream cones made of vanilla/chocolate marble cake. YUM!

Too bad I didn't have a proper ice cream scoop, maybe next time?



So there it is, part 1. My other new cake tin try-outs will follow soon!

xoxo Jennifer

0 comments: