Wednesday 15 December 2010

Double chocolate chip cookies

Dear all,

The bring-chocolate-cookies-to-work tradition actually didn't start with chocolate pretzels: for the first day I wanted to do something familiar. So I made the same chocolate chip cookies as I made in August. This time however I made two batches: 1 original, and one double chocolate!

For the double choc version I added cocoa powder and a little extra egg as the extra cocoa powder would make them dryer. Also, rather than dark chocolate, I added white chocolate, and instead of walnuts I added hazelnuts.




That was one excellent combo, if I may say so myself!! Of course I didn't bring along the slightly burnt one, that one may have disappeared into my own tummy (minus the burnt bits ;) ).

Another success I say! xoxo Jennifer

0 comments: